Treston Senior High School hones the innovative mind of students and maximizes their potential through hands-on learning and assessment tools. Academic and technical-vocational livelihood tracks are specifically tailored for students to excel in their chosen field of specialization. Students are prepared for higher education and employment through Treston's state-of-the-art facilities, qualified faculty and industry-relevant curriculum.
- Accountancy, Business and Management Strand
- General Academic Strand
- Humanities and Social Sciences Strand
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Strand
ARTS AND DESIGN TRACK
TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD TRACK
- Home Economics Tourism Strand
- Home Economics Culinary Strand
- Information Communication Technology
- Computer Systems Servicing NCII
- Contact Center Servicing NCII
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Hopkins International Partners Inc.