Treston International College is committed to providing students nationwide with the opportunity for international college education and advanced trainings through its Scholarship Program. Scholarships are given to qualified students from Private and DepEd schools.
For more information on Treston’s scholarship programs, please accomplish and submit the Admission Inquiry Form
Entrance Scholarship Grant (ESG)
Eligible to apply are Valedictorians, Salutatorians and students with a GWA of 90 and above.
Financial Assistance Grant (FAG)
FAG is an aid program that offers a subsidy for students that meet the required Academic Performance.
Given to students who possess the athletic talent to qualify for the varsity team of the College. Scholarships will be based on the assessment of the Varsity Coach and Athletic Committee.
Requirements for Scholarship
Requirements for Scholarship Application may be secured from the Admissions Office. Call the Admissions Office at (632) 459 7411 or (632) 459 7412 or (632) 459 7400 locals 7411 or 7412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Admissions Office from Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4pm.
Application Process for New Students
The applicant must secure the following forms online or from the Admissions Office:
- a. Scholarship Application Form (SAF) download
- b. Application for Admission Form Degree Program download or Application for Admission Senior High School download
- c. Recommendation Forms from the Principal or Guidance Counselor download
- The applicant must submit the completed forms and other admission requirements.
- Take the Treston International College Assessment Test (TICAT). Schedules will depend on the earliest available examination date upon submission of the admission requirements.
- Secure the interview schedule from the Admissions Office.
- Attend the assigned Interview Schedule.
- Get the assessment and interview results from the Admissions Office.
All successful grantees will be informed thru phone, email or postal mail and will receive a Scholarship Decision Letter from the Admissions Office.