The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management aims to develop well-rounded, internationally recognized and service-oriented professionals who are ethical and excellent leaders in the hospitality and culinary industries.
- Treston Diploma (4-year degree program)
- Culinary Management Competencies (based on global industry requirements)
- Certification Courses from American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute (AHLA-EI)
- Amadeus Certification (for Travel & Tourism students)
- Treston Certificates for students who have attended or completed a Treston seminar or short course. The availability of seminars and short courses will depend on the course offerings and schedules for the academic year.
- Internships in Internationally-recognized Hotels, Resorts, Entertainment and Tourism Spots
- Participation in Local & International Competitions
- Participation in Tours & Events
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management offers a wide range of degree programs to equip the students with the knowledge, skills and values in preparation for their future career.
Bachelor of Science in Culinary Management
Treston International College is the first school in the Philippines to offer a 4-year degree course in Bachelor of Science in Culinary Management. The program aims to prepare students to be highly qualified culinary executives and managers in the food service industry.
Treston International College is equipped with world-class kitchen laboratories such as a demonstration kitchen, hot and cold kitchens, pastry room and a chocolate room.
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
The Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) program prepares students for employment at hotels, restaurants and related establishments. The program gears students for advancement in their careers in both the local and the international arena.
Bachelor of Science in Travel Management
The Bachelor of Science in Travel Management (BSTRM) program prepares students for employment and entrepreneurial positions in travel-related businesses in the local and international settings.
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
The Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management (BSTM) program prepares students to plan, develop and manage tourism destinations while managing natural and cultural heritage resources in a sustainable manner. The program likewise develops skills in the conceptualization, organization and implementation of events such as conventions and exhibits.