The School of Business and Technology aims to produce graduates to successfully serve as leaders in business organizations and global champions in the technology industry.
- Treston Diploma (4-year degree program)
- Registered Marketing Professional (RMP) Certification (for Marketing Students)
- Registered Business Professional (RBP) Certification (for Entrepreneurship students)
- Industry certification from Microsoft IT Academy and IBM (for IT students)
- Membership to the student chapter of the Center Association of Computing Machinery (for IT students)
- Access to Licensed software for educational purposes
- Treston Certificates for students who have attended or completed a Treston seminar or short course. The availability of seminars and short courses will depend on the course offerings and schedules for the academic year.
- Internship and employment opportunities with Industry Partners
- Participation in Tours & Events
The School of Business offers a wide range of degree programs to equip the students with the knowledge, skills and values in preparation for their future career.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management (BSBA MM) program prepares students to learn about how business develop relationships with their customers and how their customers' needs can be met. The program also emphasized on communication techniques, management skills and the use of information systems.
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship program is designed to provide maximum flexibility in the integration of coursework and actual experience to develop entrepreneurial potential and to provide the opportunity to turn that capability into reality. The program prepares students to start and develop a new venture, to immediately contribute to the growth and expansion of the fast-growth firm, to be leaders in social or non-profit activities, and to be corporate “intrapreneurs” if employed in larger firms.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program prepares students to manage the infrastructure of the information revolution. The students learn to install, operate, monitor, and upgrade technologies to provide the technology environments required to deliver information products and services. The students learn to approach the application of information technology from a user-centered perspective aimed at meeting the needs of users and organizations in a societal and global context.