For application inquiries, please accomplish and submit the Admissions Inquiry Form.
- Secure the Application Form online or through our Admissions Office at the 2nd Floor, Treston International College Building, University Parkway District, 32nd Street corner C-5 Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Call the Admissions Office for an appointment at (632) 459 7400, (632) 459 7411 or (632) 459 7412, locals 7411 or 7412 or visit the Admissions Office from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Fill out the application form and submit with the admission requirements to the Admissions Office to secure the assessment permit.
- Take the Treston International College Assessment Test (TICAT). Schedules will depend on the earliest available examination date upon submission of the admission requirements.
- Secure the interview schedule from the Admissions Office.
- Attend the assigned Interview Schedule.
- Get the assessment and interview results from the Admissions Office.
- Once application is accepted, pay the non-refundable Reservation Fee of P10,000.00 which is deductible from the Tuition Fee for the school year.
- Enroll on the assigned enrollment schedule provided by the Admissions Office.